Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 December 2011

Ombak Rindu.....my 2 cents critics

I just watched the film “ombak rindu” in youtube (thanks to youtube since I am not the person who would contribute much to the industry). Wow! The story line is truly superb. I salute the author. I think I prefer to read than watching. Anyway, it tickles me that some part of the story does happen to some people close to me.
 

I like the way Maya Karin play with her eyes…..secretive, full of hope and very decent. Even I admire Aaron Aziz so much, I think he did not play his role as per my expectation. Same goes with Lisa Surihani. I think I prefer Adi Putra to play the role as Harris. Never mind….since I am not blogging to talk much about the actor/actress.

Watching Maya Karin and Lisa Surihani having dinner together and other scene when Lisa is trying her very best to dig the secret from Maya, reminds me of my first cousin “Nor”. It happened to her. The other half is telling her how she feels that her husband is having an affair with other woman without knowing that she is actually talking to the other half. So painful but just like Maya, my cousin can actually remain calm while listening to the wife of her own husband talking about their husband. And I do believe she is yet to find out and I do hope she will never find out about my cousin. God bless u my cousin.

In the other scene, when Maya Karin and Lisa Surihani were talking at the ‘bendang’ and Lisa is admitting that she is actually the one that steal Aaron from Maya and Maya is so damn cool…..reminds me of my other first cousin “Siti”. When other family members are not happy with Siti’s hubby having another wife, Siti never shows her real feeling. She acts like she does not mind at all. What is inside her head/heart, only Allah knows.

Polygamy is not a bad practice. It is how people perceive the issues and expectation. If you think that your husband belongs to you like you own a property, then you are wrong and can never accept polygamy. I love the way Maya Karin said to herself ‘aku tak berhak’ when she happens to know about Lisa Surihani getting married to Aaron from the TV. She feels the pain alright but she try her very best to snap out of it. Heal the pain and accept things the way it should be. Expect less and give more and that what makes Aaron fall for her. 

A less demanding wife is the key..... 

1 comment: