Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011....Welcome 2012


We are just few moments before midnight. Therefore, I just want to wish Happy New Year to everyone. May 2012 bring us joy and great achievement. However, let us look back once and for all, what we have achieved in 2011.

One of the most important event that happened to me this year is becoming ‘an instant’ Opah to the most beautiful baby on earth “Syeefa”.




It was so wonderful. The moment I took her from Tunku Shahriman and place her on my lap I feel so good. I just don’t realize my loneliness for not having a baby for quite sometime in my life. My last baby is almost 10 now. Oh my……I love her.

Watching her sleeping on my lap, I feel very peaceful. The weather is quite warm and she slept soundly. Don’t believe me? Just look at the photo below.



I miss her…..so much. Hope next year, I’ll get the opportunity to see her again. The most wonderful baby on earth. 


2 comments:

  1. she is adorable like her opah hehe..suka la baca blog kak RZ..rajen2 lah beletiaq di sini so di kala boring leh jugak baca hehe..peace ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nama pun opah....memang wajib beletiaq. hehehe

    ReplyDelete