Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2011

Be Part of The Solution



Not too long ago, Bro Azman sent an email to me. That particular email inspires me to behave and be a better person. I wish to share the content of the email with all desire readers. 

“Disappointment is part of love life…this is only the tip of the icebergs… more to come I am pretty sure. You need to learn to overcome these disappointment… the solution is with you. 
If you are not part of the solution, you must be part of the problem. So, to move forward you must be PART OF THE SOLUTION my dear…. Be patient and things will be alright…” 

Don’t you find it very true? People always quote “cinta memerlukan pengorbanan” but I just wondered how many of us actually understand the meaning…. In total!

No comments:

Post a Comment